CHANGING YOUR NAME SERVERS WITH BLUEHOST
If your DNS is hosted at a third party registrar, such as Bluehost, you’ll need to follow the instructions below to modify your DNS and point them to the 3 Z name severs
1. Locate the Bluehost control panel and log in to your account.
2. Choose the Domain Manager option from the Domains section on the next page.
3. Select the domain name you’d like to make DNS changes a.
4. Select the Name Servers tab when it appears.
5. Choose the option for Use Custom Name Servers when it appears.
6. Type the 3 Z name servers in the input fields.
7. When finished, select Save Name Server Settings.
NOTE: Due to DNS propagation, changes made at the registrar may take 24 – 48 hours to update properly, in which case your website and/or email may be temporarily unavailable