CHANGING YOUR NAME SERVERS WITH DOMAIN.COM
If your DNS is hosted at a third party registrar, such as Domain.com, you’ll need to follow the instructions below to modify your DNS and point them to the 3 Z name severs
1. From the DomainCentral Control Panel, log in to your account and choose DomainCentral.
2. Choose the domain you’d like to change the DNS information for.
3. Choose the Name Servers option.
4. Select the option for Use different name servers, and enter the 3 Z name servers in the provided input fields. If you need to enter more than two name servers, choose the option to Add More.
5. Choose the option to Save when you have completed making changes.
NOTE: Due to DNS propagation, changes made at the registrar may take 24 – 48 hours to update properly, in which case your website and/or email may be temporarily unavailable