CHANGING YOUR NAME SERVERS WITH HICHINA
If your DNS is hosted at a third party registrar, such as HiChina, you’ll need to follow the instructions below to modify your DNS and point them to the 3 Z name severs
1. Log in to your account on http://dmp.www.net.cn by using your domain name and password.
2. Choose the option for DNS Basic Information in the left pane that appears.
3. Choose the option for DNS Resolution.
4. Select Name Server Change to get to the DNS Information for the domain.
5. From the Change Name Servers page, replace the current information with the 3 Z name servers
6.Choose Submit to save changes.
NOTE: Due to DNS propagation, changes made at the registrar may take 24 – 48 hours to update properly, in which case your website and/or email may be temporarily unavailable