CHANGING YOUR NAME SERVERS WITH NETWORK SOLUTONS
If your DNS is hosted at a third party registrar, such as Network Solutions, you’ll need to follow the instructions below to modify your DNS and point them to the 3 Z name severs
1. Log in to your Network Solutions account.
● Be sure to close any additional open windows that may be open, such as any pop-up advertisements.
2. Choose Edit DNS from under the My Domain Names section in the My Products & Services tab.
3. Choose Domain Name Servers (DNS) in the grey box on the right hand side that appears on the next page.
4. Type the Z name servers in the space that appears on screen.
5. When you’ve finished making changes, press continue.
6. Confirm your changes that appear on the next screen and select Apply Changes to save.
NOTE: Due to DNS propagation, changes made at the registrar may take 24 – 48 hours to update properly, in which case your website and/or email may be temporarily unavailable.