CHANGING YOUR NAME SERVERS WITH REGISTER.COM
If your DNS is hosted at a third party registrar, such as Register.com, you’ll need to follow the instructions below to modify your DNS and point them to the 3 Z name severs
1. Go to Register.com and log in to your account.
2. Once logged in, choose Your Account from the menu bar.
3. Choose the domain you wish to modify the DNS for.
4. Find the domain name servers (DNS servers) section on the next page. You may need to scroll down to find the correct section.
5. Type in the 3 Z name servers in the provided input fields.
6. Choose Continue to save your changes.
NOTE: Due to DNS propagation, changes made at the registrar may take 24 – 48 hours to update properly, in which case your website and/or email may be temporarily unavailable.