HOW DO I CHANGE MY DOMAIN CONTACT INFORMATION?
It is important that you maintain an active domain contact information for every of your domain names as this will determine your claim to the domain if it is contested or questioned.
Z.COM has made it easy for you to update your registered domain contact information whenever an administrative or vital data such as emails have to be changed.
The steps below will guide you through the process:
1. The first step is to Change the Admin Information first before the Registrant Information. This is where they get the wrong procedure.
Admin Information > Registrant Information.
2. Click on “Domain” from the top navigation bar:
3. From the domain list, click the domain whose information you intend to update:
4. You can now click on “Whois information” (a) to open its section
5. Click the pencil icon at (b) to make the domain contact information editable:
6. You can now update your domain registrant, admin, accountant or technician information
7. Once you’ve made the changes, don’t forget to click the “Save” button.
You will be sent a verification link to the current admin mail based on data sensitivity. Once you confirm the changes, the new information will become active and that’s all
For further assistance on this, feel free to contact our support team.