HOW TO ADD A NEW DOMAIN
Welcome to Z.COM! This article will guide you through the process of setting up an account for your domain on any of the hosting service plan you acquired.
Surprisingly, most of the processes have been automated for simplicity and ease, so all you have to do is specify the domain name and give the go-ahead. Hence, adding your new domain can be done in few minutes, using the following steps:
1. Sign in to your account on Z.COM with your username and password
2. Click on “Web Hosting” from the top navigation bar:
3. On the Web Hosting page, scroll to the hosting service on which you intend to add the new domain
4. Click the hosting service name tag to open its settings page:
5. On the settings page, click on “Domain” from the list of controls:
6. Click the “ + Domain” button (a) to add the new domain
7. Enter the domain name (b) and click the “Save” button (c):
8. The domain will be setup and its cPanel and DNS settings will be automatically configured as well. The newly added domain will then be displayed on the domain list within the Domain section:
Congratulations!! You’ve successfully added your new domain to your hosting service on Z.COM.
It is also important to note that your domain name should be pointing to Z.COM servers if it is registered with another company. To point the domain to our servers, setup the following nameservers on the domain name:
Feel free to contact our customer support team for assistance if you face any challenge in this process.