HOW TO USE WEBMAIL TO ACCESS AND EMAIL ACCOUNT AND SEND EMAIL
cPanel has an excellent built in webmail client. With a big move to using browser based applications, using webmail in cPanel is a very useful option and easy to use.
1. Have your email address and password available
3. Enter the email address and password and click “login”.
4. Click “set as default” under roundcube. (Roundcube is in our option the better one to use).
5. You will be presented with the webmail interface.
6. Double click on an email if you want to read it.
7. Click compose if you want to write an email.
8. Click SEND to send your email.