UPDATING YOUR NAMESERVERS
For your domain name to resolve properly to its hosting server, the first and most times, the only parameters that you need to be set correctly are the nameservers.
Nameservers give you the ability to point your active domain name to our hosting server at any time, as they can be updated and become effective between 30 minutes and 24 hours.
To make it seamless, our system automatically setup the correct nameservers for your domain name as soon as it is registered on Z.COM.
If you have just transferred your domain to Z.COM, then, updating your nameservers is a very simple thing to do on your client dashboard. The steps below will assist you closely and you will be done in minutes.
1. Sign in to your Z.COM account, using your username and password
2. Click on “Domain” from the top navigation bar:
3. Click on the domain name whose nameservers you intend to update:
4. Now that you are on the domain settings page, click “Name Server” to open its section
You can now click the “Z.com (Default)” to switch the nameservers to ours:
6. Kindly allow 30 minute – 24 hours for propagation to complete
7. And that’s all.
If you have your domain name with another registrar and it is not yet due for transfer, then, you can use the following nameservers to connect the domain to your hosting account on our servers;
Feel free to contact our support team for further assistance if any issue is encountered. We will be glad to support you.