- Web Hosting
CHANGING YOUR NAME SERVERS WITH GODADDY
If your DNS is hosted at a third party registrar, such as GoDaddy, you’ll need to follow the instructions below to modify your DNS.
1. Open your GoDaddy Account Manager and log in.
2. Choose the Manage option next to the Domains option.
3. Find the domain you wish to edit your private name servers in the list that appears and select the Gear icon, finally selecting Manage DNS when it appears.
4. Select the Manage option in the Settings tab, located in the Name Servers section.
5. When the Name Server Settings window appears, choose the option for Custom and select the Edit Name Servers option.
6. Enter the custom name server information in the input areas as ns-a1.cloud.z.com , ns-a2.cloud.z.com and ns-a3.clould.z.com . Click OK when you have finished entering your custom name server information.
7. Select the Save option to finish making changes.
NOTE: Due to DNS propagation, changes made at the registrar may take 24 – 48 hours to update properly, in which case your website and/or email may be temporarily unavailable