- Web Hosting
HOW TO RENEW WEBHOSTING
When you create a web hosting service with us you can select the period or term that web hosting is for. We offer a discount for a longer period and periods can be 1 month, 6 months, 1 year or 2 years.
When the end of that term approaches we will send you an email reminder to renew your hosting for that service. To renew you can click the link that will be provided in that email.
You can also see the list if all your servers and renew dates on our Dashboard.
1. Go to Myzcom Account Login Page
2.) Login with the username and password that you have created
3. Click on Web Hosting in the top navigation bar
4. The Web Hosting Server list will be shown
a. it includes a column “Subscription Expiry” which shows you the date the service expires
b. for services nearing expiry there will also be a “renew” button. Click “Renew” to renew the service.
1. A window will pop up as follows:
a. Select the term you wish to renew the service for, either 1 month, 6 months, 1 year or 2 years
b. Click Yes
2. A payment window will pop up
3. Complete the payment information; if there’s a promotion code, type it in the promotion code box and click apply.
You may choose:
a. PayPal (Credit Card) and click To Paypal
b. DragonPay (GCash) and click “To DragonPay; or,
c. Z.com Charge and click “Settlement”
Your service is now renewed.