It is essential to keep your domain ownership information up to date. You need to provide the correct contact information when registering for a domain. WHOIS lookup usually lets people find the domain owner’s contact information.
You can easily change your domain’s contact information through your Z.com account.
1. Go to our Sign-in page. Enter your email address and password, and proceed to log in.
2. Click My Domains from the Domains drop-down menu on the top navigation bar.
3. Manoeuvre to the domain menu and select Edit Contact Information.
4. Update your domain Registrant Contact, Admin Contact, Tech Contact, and Billing Contact information accordingly.
5. Once you have made the changes, click Save Changes.