You can renew your domain directly through your Z.com account.
Learn how to renew an expired domain.
- Go to our Sign-in page. Enter your email address and password, and proceed to log in.
- Click My Domains directly from the Domains drop-down menu on the top navigation bar.
- Click on the settings icon on the right side of your desired domain.
- Click on Renew on the left side under Actions.
- Select from the available renewal periods before adding and viewing the cart.
- Review & Checkout.
Generally, domain name registries give a grace period of up to 30 days (depending on the type of TLD) after the set expiration date.
.com.ph/.net.ph/.org.ph/.ph – up to 60 days of the grace period.
However, customers couldn’t renew the expired domains on their end. Therefore, manual domain renewal after expiration has to be done by our admins on our end.
We recommend you renew your domain while it is still active to keep your website online while maintaining complete control of the domain name.
Once the grace period is over, the domain will be released for public purchase after a few months.