All domains are locked for security reasons by default to prevent unauthorised attempts to transfer your domain to another registrar. Therefore, to ensure a smooth transfer of your domain out of Z.com, you must unlock it first. You can log in to your Z.com account to unlock it.
1. Go to our Sign-in page. Enter your email address and password, and proceed to log in.
2. Click My Domains directly from the Domains drop-down menu on the top navigation bar.
3. Click on the settings icon on the right side of your domain.
4. Click Registrar Lock on the left side under Manage.
5. By default, the Registrar Lock of your domain is enabled upon registration. Click Disable Registrar Lock to disable the Registrar Lock of your domain.
Successful disablement of Registrar Lock should look like this.