A TXT record is a commonly used resource for verification and email validation. Within email validation, these records generally take on two forms – DKIM and SPF. They are configured as TXT records to carry out the validation and authentication of emails. When instructed to set up DKIM and SPF, you typically opt for TXT records.
It is worth noting that TXT records often contain substantial amounts of text, setting them apart from other DNS records as they can accommodate spaces and various special characters.
Your service provider will provide you with the necessary records, and the formatting is generally straightforward, involving a lengthy string of text within the answer section.
1. Go to our Sign-in page. Enter your Email Address and Password, and proceed to log in.
2. Click on the Domains drop-down menu and click My Domains.
3. Click on the settings icon on the right side of your domain.
4. Click DNS Management on the left side under Manage.
5. Click Go to cPanel.
6. Click Manage.
7. Click TXT.
8. Click + Add Record and add the TXT record accordingly.
9. Save changes by clicking Save Record.