To ensure a smooth transfer of your domain out of Z.com, you will need both the Registrar Lock and ID Protection of your domain to be disabled first, which can be done directly through your Z.com account.
1. Go to our Sign-in page. Enter your email address and password, and proceed to log in.
2. Click My Domains directly from the Domains drop-down menu on the top navigation bar or Domains.
3. Click on the settings icon on the right side of your domain.
4. Click Registrar Lock on the left side under Manage.
5. By default, the Registrar Lock of your domain is enabled upon registration. Click Disable Registrar Lock to disable the Registrar Lock of your domain.
Successful disablement of Registrar Lock should look like this.
6. Once done, click Addons on the left side under Manage.
7. By default, the ID Protection of your domain is enabled upon registration. Click Disable to disable the ID Protection of your domain.
8. Click Confirm Cancellation.
Successful disablement of ID Protection should look like this.