You can turn off auto-renew for your domain, according to your preference.
We recommend enabling the auto-renew (by default) to avoid missing a domain renewal. You can turn back on auto-renew the domain if you change your mind.
1. Go to our Sign-in page and log in to your Z.com account
2. Click “My Domains” from the Domains drop-down menu on the top navigation bar.
3. Click on the settings icon on the right side of your domain.
4. Click “Auto Renew” on the left side under Manage.
5. Select “Disable Auto Renew” to turn off the auto-renew for your domain.
A successful disablement of auto-renew should look like this.